- Musical Background: At the age of 5 I told my mom that I wanted to be a singer and I was involved in everything involving music I could from K-12. Choir, featured soloist, private vocal lessons, Pop Singers ensemble group, Concert Choir, and theater. Took Organ lessons for about 5 years (like a piano…get yer mind out of the gutter! LOL). Played trumpet 1 year. (also 3 years dance line and was co-captain/choreographer senior year). Lettered in music in high school. Soloist for numerous weddings. Sang in church choir until 8th grade confirmation. Sang duet for HS grad. ceremony. College: 6+ quarters piano lessons, 1 year alto sax, opera theater, Russian choir, Concert choir and MANY quarters of private vocal lessons. Attended studio every Tuesday to critique myself and my peers’ performances. Junior and senior vocal recitals. Bachelor of science K-12 vocal and classroom music.
- Influences: Mozart, Beethoven. Many other wonderful composers of art music I studied in high school and college in English, French, German, Spanish, Latin and Russian. My vocal coaches! Mariah Carey, Pat Benatar, Madonna, Aretha Franklin, Van Halen, Bon Jovi.
- Job you would most love to try other than your current one: vet technician
- Favorite curse word: the F word
- CD currently in your car CD player: RIS rehearsal CD
- Last good movie you saw: OMG it’s been so long that I don’t remember.
- Favorite State Fair food: CHEESE CURDS YUM!!!!!!!